Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Calling people hairy butts is desirable but not required

         I’ve switched between being a puddle of tears and snot, being furious and sarcastic, and being just tired. I’m so tired. I don’t want to fall in love again and I don’t want to find a new best friend. I want things to be okay between Daniel and me, but they’re just not (puddle), and it’s really not my fault (fury), and I’m not sure there’s anything to be done to repair the damage (tired).
         Thank goodness for
·         home teachers who stop by randomly and give great blessings and even better hugs
  
·         Sheet cake cookies with my sister

·         Blasting music on long drives that are (wait for it) car-thartic.. haha..

·         Adorable roommates who leave me nice notes
·         Instead of making a big deal of coming home to me sobbing on my bed
·         I tried to hide it and failed miserably..

·         Texts with Grace where I can just be sad
·         And then she calls Daniel a hairy butt
·         *Pimples probable

·         winning the $50 drawing at work
·         so I can buy a plane ticket home for Thanksgiving!
·         I need this break so badly
·         I leave Friday
·         I can’t communicate my enthusiasm about this
·         I’m really freaking excited for California and family

         Please be the guy that gives me blessings, invites me over to make cookies partly because you know I'm sad, leaves me nice notes, and comes home with me for Thanksgiving, and know that I love you.


                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment