Thursday, January 7, 2016

List of special skills

  • Eating donuts
    • Lots of donuts
  • Stalking Daniel on tumblr
    • Even though he unfollowed me
    • And kicked me off his blog so I'm not following him either
    • Finding this out was actually what triggered the crying at work :) :) :)
  • Writing half texts to Ian that I don't send
    • Because when I think about reaching outwards for support, he's still one of the first people I think of
    • He proved this summer that he still knows me so well
    • And there's no judgement from him
    • Also I don't feel like a burden with him
    • Like I do with Grace but that's not her fault and is another story anyway
  • Crying at very inconvenient times
    • Like during work
    • I'm an expert at lifeguarding through blurry eyes
    • Also during class
    • Like what the heck, body, really?
  • Driving while crying
    • Because long drives are nice
    • And perfect opportunities to bawl my eyes out :)
  • Honestly I'm just great at crying in general

     Please wait until my heart is a little more mended to come into my life, but know that I already love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment