Saturday, October 31, 2015

This week’s list of every day awards:

Monday
·         Didn’t full out cry
·         Went to ASL class

     Tuesday
·         Thought about skipping dance class but didn’t
·         Studied and didn’t fail and important Engl 292 test

Wednesday
·         Took care of myself by not going to the Frisbee game
·         GOT INTO A FREAKING STUDY ABROAD TO FREAKING LONDON

Thursday
·         Read for four hours
·         Brushed my teeth really well

Friday
·         Cleaned poop out of the pool.. twice
·         And didn’t kill the children who pooped

Saturday
·         Checked out at the grocery store even though I was pretty terrified/anxious
·         Made so many phone calls and office visits

Sunday
·         Made it to 9 am church on time-ish
·         Survived three different post-church meetings

Please remember to help me identify the little victories and know that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment